Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 3 2018

The two interesting things that I did in the holidays is going to the Matariki Light Trail what we did their was went to go see the fireworks it did not happen yet so we followed these stuff that had lights on it after all of that we made it to the end. we went to do some hula hoops but I did not kown how to so I just wait we my mom and My sister the next thing we did was go buy some drinks and some food to eat. we went back and we went inside the Te Ora and lots of people were inside dancing their but when it was finish we went out the exit and waited for the fireworks the place that we were standing on first was the grass in front of the light trail but then we thought that it was not a good place. we stand near by where they close the gate then when the fireworks happens it was loud very loud the thing that happened is that lots of people were shouting very loud and when the lots of fireworks blew at once it looked like it was day but at the the end ever started to clapped.  we went home and at food then sleep we went there because our cousin told us to go there How went there it is because our cousins were there the people that was there was My mom,Graces Mum, My brother and our cousins. 
Image result for maths





Image result for writing pictureThe next thing I'm going to talk about is spending time with my family. The thing that i did with my family is we stayed up late well my mum was in the Garage with our Sister well we stayed in the Living room on our netbooks. our dad went somewhere but what our dad told us is  that our Brother had to sleep on ten o'clock. but we still stayed up but when it was ten o'clock  our brother was asleep   we still stayed up on our netbooks when we looked at the time it was late. I said to my brother should we go to the Garage now. my brother said but I am still charging after that we went to the Garage we stayed their for a while then our brother woke up and he went for a drink then when our mum told us to stay with him after that we went there to the Living Room and again we looked at the clock it is really late than we heard our dad coming then he saw us after that we went to sleep.










  

No comments:

Post a Comment