Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2018

My Favorite

                                       My favorite Game                                       what I am going to tell you in the blog that I am doing right now is My Favorite Game that I like.

So my favorite game that I like is called wipeout hd fury  and  the type of game it is a racing game and it has lot of parts and ships to choose from it is a 2-4 player game and how it works is you can race and have fun with your friends and family.



this is my next part and I am going to tell you what type of mod and online stuff you can do on the game called Wipeout Hd Fury. what kind on modes in Wipeout Hd Fury you can play is multiplayer mode there is two multiplayer modes one is the online one and another one is when you can play on your local ps3 or ps4 but the second mode is arcade mode when you have to past lots of levels until you reach the end and the last mode  is zone Mode it is when you have to try got the best high score but that mode is endless the thing that you have to try not to do is bump into the sidewall if you keep on bumping on it you will die and that is all of the modes.

I hope you play this game on your ps3 or your ps4 if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment