Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Hard Materials(Railway Engine)

I have chosen to make a Railway engine  for myself .I think this is the best choice because I once had an older one when I was 7 yrs old.It will be used as a perfect toy to put on our collection of wooden toys.For this project,I will have to consider working hard on this project to finish it.
Process 
Step One I used some paper to make a full size working drawing of
 my Railway engine because so I can see how to make it  

Step Two I used a Tri-square to copy the measurements from my drawing onto the project 

step Three I marked the square line (at 90°)across and start tracking using a ruler 

Step Four I cut off the first piece of wood using the saw

Step Five I then marked out the joint using a marking gauge
 
Step Six  Then I Started cutting out the joint and put first piece on 

Step Seven glued the pieces together and then waited for 30 minutes 
There is also an Evaluation:

How well did I do in completing all of the things that I needed to do for this project is by listening to what Mr.Grundy says and doing the right job.

The helicopter drawing that I made wasn't quite perfect,but it was the choice I decided.

The other things I did: the marking out,the sawing,the chiseling and the assembly,I've done a pretty good job then.

How does it work and does it look good?
Well it takes all the hard work you can start making the project 

No comments:

Post a Comment