Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

geology reflection

WALT:Talk about what is inside Earth 

today at school what I did in the first block is my geology and natural disaster we were in groups and the people that was in my group is Jose, Mason, David and suave.  that was the people that was in my group what   we had to do is answer a question and the question was what was the minerals that make up the Earth's layers we had to fill in that question after we watch that video with our whole class. we started to fill in the question on our presentation after we did that we started to watch another video.it was about people that dug down to the center of the Earth when we finish watching that video we had to start finishing off the last part of our presentation we had to understand plate boundaries that task was kind of hard for me when I finished it I was done with my work. I showed it to the teacher and she said I was finish with my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment