Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

The school year

Image result for 2018 transparent
😁❤The School year❤😁
 this year how I felt about the school year was tiring and  most of it  was quite a challenge and how I felt about the other half of the year was  just a great improvement for the year that I just had.so what we 

did in the year of school 2018 was camp 
raglan,Parakai,Te Tuhi and other cool trips the one achievement that I Am most proud  of is that I made a new friend called David.

the new thing that discovered about myself was that I'm a good friend to my friends-just a bit because sometimes I go over funny to my friends .

the new skill that I learned was that nice people makes nice friends.

the five people that I liked spending time with was David,Jose,Mason and Fe'ao because sometimes that make me laugh and they say funny jokes to me 

David because he is always a good friend to me and it always makes me happy 


















          

No comments:

Post a Comment